- class idmtools_calibra.calib_site.SiteFunctions(name, setup_functions, verbose=False)¶
A helper to take a set of bare SimConfigBuilder-modifying functions and combine them into a single function of the same format
N.B. The name of this function is chosen to ensure it is applied first by ModBuilder.set_mods and other aspects can be over-ridden as needed by sample-point modifications.
- class idmtools_calibra.calib_site.CalibSite(name)¶
A class to represent the base behavior of a calibration site
- abstract get_reference_data(reference_type)¶
Callback function for derived classes to pass site-specific reference data that is requested by analyzers by the relevant reference_type.
- abstract get_analyzers()¶
Derived classes return a list of BaseComparisonAnalyzer instances that have been passed a reference to the CalibSite for site-specific analyzer setup.
- abstract get_setup_functions()¶
Derived classes return a list of functions to apply site-specific modifications to the base configuration. These are combined into a single function using the SiteFunctions helper class in the CalibSite constructor.