- class idmtools_calibra.iteration_state.IterationState(**kwargs)¶
Holds the settings, parameters, simulation state, analysis results, etc. for one calibtool iteration.
Allows for the resumption or extension of existing CalibManager instances from an arbitrary point in the iterative process.
- property status¶
Restore summary results from serialized state. :param iteration: the # of iteration
Commission an experiment of simulations constructed from a list of combinations of random seeds, calibration sites, and the next sample points. Cache the relevant experiment and simulation information to the IterationState. :param next_params: the next sample
Analyze the output of completed simulations by using the relevant analyzers by site. Cache the results that are returned by those analyzers.
- wait_for_finished(init_sleep=1.0, sleep_time=30)¶
- property iteration_directory¶
- property iteration_file¶
- property param_names¶
The next-point algorithm has reached its termination condition.
- classmethod from_file(filepath)¶
- classmethod restore_state(iteration)¶
- set_samples_for_iteration(samples, next_point)¶
Cache information about the IterationState that is needed to resume after an interruption. If resuming from an existing iteration, also copy to backup the initial cached state.