This section provides two quick introductions to Vis-Tools, one running Vis-Tools from within the COMPS system, the other running standalone and doing a visualization of an existing set of sample data that is included in the Vis-Tools distribution. The latter quick start also contains an abbreviated treatment of the preprocessing of simulation data.
Be sure to review the Prerequisites before proceeding.
Vis-Tools in COMPS¶
- Running Vis-Tools Standalone
- Visualize a demo simulation
- Command window message when double-clicking server.bat
- Windows SmartScreen dialog when double-clicking server.bat
- Socket.error starting web server
- Windows SmartScreen dialog when starting web server
- Running with an ad blocker
- Geospatial web page never finishes loading